Kerala is seen as an ethereal beauty to any eye that sets its vision onto this beautiful creation of god’s. Surrounded by Tamilnadu and Karnataka on adjacent sides, this state has a unique feature that is cut above the rest. Land of coconut trees as otherwise known stands true due to a big display like a coconut exhibition centre, literally. And this could be the secret of every girl from kerala that has an envious, long and strong hair. Now that the secret is out, may be get some coconut oil in the near-by store and start applying on the hair. What say? Could be a great application to beat the summer blues as well.
Image source : https://www.keralatourism.org/partnership-meets/images/visit-kerala.jpg
Why stop with coconut oil, kerala houses some of the magnificent creation of nature that sets ablaze with its “out-of-the-park” visual treats. I suggest you to book bus tickets through Trabol.com to get dual benefits – Bus fares at your choice and what not, you are making a trip to the simply beautiful, Kerala. Let’s take a quick look at where to go and what to see there:
- Munnar – Stands as the picture-perfect colossal of tea plants
- Athirappily falls – Just one view of it and you go amazed!
- Wonderla Amusement park – Of course the fun part is not over without it
- Folkfore Museum – This would interest if you are a big fan of art & literature
- Bekal fort – The song that featured Aravind Swami – Manisha Koirala in the movie “Bombay”! Yes, this is the place to have your perfect romantic moment as well
- Alleppey – Kerala backwaters, boat houses and some boat race too!
- Kovalam beach – Perfect way to beat the summer heat!
- Vembanad – Something seems to be “fishy” here. Yes I mean fish. Just fish.
- Kumarakom bird sanctuary- Birds flock together as you walk
- Edakkal caves – History and Caves. Like the harry potter days
- Kochi fort – Yoga by the beach. Isn’t it a great idea?
- Guruvayur temple – It is pilgrimage time!
Oh wait, wait! How can I forget to finish the blog without the cruncy-munchy banana chips? So yum, eh? Grab some of them at any local store there and have fun experiencing Kerala!
Namaskaram, engngane irikkunnu? Ok people, it is Kerala calling!